It is a beautiful Friday night. He and She after a long walk crash down in the lawns and look at the full moon. A conversation happens:
- They won’t understand, he said. We’ll never belong, he said. He wanted them to run away, Leave it all behind.
- She said ‘Do you know that the first time I saw you, I wondered how I will make you mine? I didn’t understand that it was love then, they don’t understand that it is love today ‘
- He sighed. He wished for everything she wished for. His dreams were hers. She was where he belonged.
- She reminds him ‘It is a dream that one day when we both are sitting together, you whisper in my ears ‘You are all mine’. What else do I need?’.
- He held her close. He promised her in the stillness of the night. He promised to never let go.
- She says ‘Once again my heart comes up with a helpless situation. It cannot stay far away from you. The heart says it wants to complete itself by completing our incomplete talks and unfinished memories.’.
- We’ll make it through this, he whispered. Because there is no other way around. We’ll make it through this, Because I believe in you. Me. You and me.
- Yes. What else can I say when all I have to say is I Love you. The day I found you, I found my true calling in life. What can I say, when all I have to say is that someone is madly in love with you.
Thank you ‘B‘ for making this wonderful conversation happen. 🙂